Friday 16 July 2010

The Bengal 6 complete!

So here it is all done and dusted!
I will be delivering it to Tracey and Steve on Sunday,so I can't wait for them to see it.
It will be interesting to know what the subjects make of it.  My Brit Blue, Amber went around the back of it when I showed her, to see where the cats were...;0)  Bless.

So it's a short blog today - just wanted to show the finished article - I have a busy weekend of filming this weekend.

My husband, John, is a photographer and we are filming his new range of photography videos in the studio, so I'm off to create the autocue and shoot list now!
The things I do...
Have a great weekend all - next blog will see the start of the siamese kittens.  But don't despair if you're a Bengal lover as Spirit will be back in a couple of weeks in a painting all of his own ready for the Supreme Cat show at the NEC!

Take care

Jilly
x

5 comments:

  1. Well done Jilly - brilliant end result!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! looking forward to the siamese kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! ;0)
    I'm glad to report that Tracey and Steve were delighted with their commission and they're thinking of showing Mina (Carminah Kitten)at the supreme cat show in November. Right cup of tea time I think...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The painting is absolutly fabulous, the blog and pictures here, do not do it justice, the colours are much more vivid and the cats are all spot on to the original photographs. Can't wait to choose a frame for it and put it on the wall in the living room - in pride of place. Thanks Jilly :)))
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bless you Tracey.

    Thank you for such a lovely comment. Can't wait to see it framed and I hope you'll have many hours of pleasure from it ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete